Two teaches of the Kokkola Vocational Institute (Kokkolan Ammattioppilaitos), belongs to the Federation of Education in Central Ostrobothnia, visited Vilafranca del Penedès with the purpose to know our practices in Productive Learning.
The Finnish colleagues are coordinators of the MY WAY project, a project financed of Leonardo da Vinci UE programme. The aim of the project is the teacher’s exchange with the purpose to know about:
- the methods of the productive and work based learning
- evaluation and recognition of non-formal and informal learning
- alternative ways of vocational studying
- methods for cooperation with families
IDAP received these interested teachers during four days of last November being the meeting very profitable for both parts. They visited our installations besides different MAP Classrooms (Productive Learning Classrooms) in secondary centres of the city and the Centre of Occupational Training where PL is also introduced in some of its programmes.
Even though IDAP has not possibilities to be partner in this association, anyway it collaborates with the project trying to share Productive Learning with all interested people of the field of Education, both people abroad and people of our country.
- Visit to Vilafranca Virtual and IDAP
- Visit to the programme ICT Learnshop in IDAP
- Closure in the City – Hall of the programme of vocational training Escola –Taller
(School – Workshop), belongs to the centre Francesc Layret. Visit to the building Sant Francesc Cloister, where the students of the programme made arrangements during 2 years.
- Visit to the Agora Center, focussed to the promotion of empreneteurs
- Visit to MAP Classrooms (Productive Learning) in two different secondary schools.
- Visit to different collaborators firms in Productive Learning.
- Visit to the Centre of Vocational Training Francesc Layret, belongs to the Municipality of Vilafranca del Penedès.
Mr.and Ms. Nikannen (father and daugther)
in MAP Classroom Milà i Fontanals
Both teachers in MAP Classroom Eugeni d'Ors
Visiting firms and speaking with mentors
Vilafranca del Penedès, 27 November 2007